Mccoy Soudal Self Expanding PU Foam GEN-750
The post expansion is quite low to prevent . The foam that from aerosol can is moisture cured and draws humidity from the air for cure.
PU foam is widely used for filling joints between walls, ceilings, floors and gaps around pipes, windows and door frames.
The cured foam is resistant against all weather conditions, aging steam, too hot or too cold, many chemicals, rats and pests.
Giving perfect insulation against heat and sound.
Usage: 1. Seals and insulates wood, plastic, metal door and window frame.
2. Insulates electrical outlets, hot and cold water pipes, fills and insulates large cracks, holes, joints & openings etc.
3. Fills crack on floor and walls. Fills interconnection spaces in the roof, corrugated steel and roof tiles.
Application: Shake the can 20-30 times.
Hold the can with valve facing downwards, foam extrusion can be controlled accurately by varying the pressure by tilting the adapter.
To have even curing the surface must be damp. Features:
1. Economically insulates, fills, seals and bonds
2. All season, all weather, multipurpose use
3. Bonds to and seals most popular construction materials, wood, concrete, plaster, plumbing etc
4. Excellent for interior and exterior applications
5. Durable airtight seal-stops air infiltration, drafts and energy loss
There are no reviews yet.